Monday, June 7, 2010

Coming Attractions

                                                   You'd think I love these things!
I would love to have folks send in ideas and tips from their gardening life. You can make comments or be a guest blogger. I plan on doing two series of blogs. One on  perma-culturing. I am gradually converting all my front lawn to garden and will report as I go. I am also doing a modified perma-culture in my vegetable garden.

                               This is my first section of perma-culture in my front yard. The topper of straw sprouted!

 I am also experimenting on the best ways to get rid of slugs without poisons. I have tried for several years to be organic and would like to keep the blog focused in that direction.

                                              The evil nocturnal slugs love a bite of Japanese eggplant

No comments:

Post a Comment